What is a Business Plan?
A business plan is a written description of your business’s operation and growth strategy. In short, it is a document that describes what you plan to do and how you plan to do it.
Business plans can help perform a number of tasks for those who write and read them. They’re used by investment-seeking entrepreneurs to convey their vision to potential investors. They may also be used by firms that are trying to attract key employees, prospect for new business, deal with suppliers or simply to understand how to manage their companies better.
What is in a Business Plan?
A business plan conveys your business goals, the strategies you’ll use to meet them, potential problems that may confront your business and ways to solve them, the organizational structure of your business (including titles and responsibilities), and finally, the amount of capital required to finance your venture and keep it going until it breaks even.
Who Needs a Business Plan?
Pretty much the only person who doesn’t need a business plan is one who’s not going into business. You don’t need a plan to start a hobby or to moonlight from your regular job. But anybody beginning or extending a venture that will consume significant resources of money, energy or time, and that is expected to return a profit, should take the time to draft some kind of plan.
How is a Your Startup Guru Business Plan better than the rest?
- Experience – MBA writers with multiple professional licenses & certifications and actual work experience from a wide range of industries as well as, hundreds of satisfied customers.
- Fast delivery – Generally two weeks for delivery. Rush delivery is also available.
- Frequent updates – Throughout the drafting process, the client is sent frequent updates so that they well-informed and involved in the creation of the document. The client is encouraged to ask questions and provide feedback.
- Price – Your Startup Guru prices are LOWER because cost should not be another hurdle for your business. Price matching, revenue sharing, and needs-based pricing are also available.
- Holistic approach – After completion, we know your business so we offer fundraising services to get it off the ground, and once your business is up and running, so we offer SEO/AdWords and bookkeeping services to keep it running.